Este Blog foi idealizado para proporcionar aos visitantes que valorizam a música o prazer de ouví-las, bastando clicar nos links contidos em cada postagem. Escolha seu artista ou banda preferida nos marcadores ao lado e bom divertimento!
Páginas
Início
Stand By Me
Take That
Alan Jackson
2010-Freight Train
01-Hard Hat And A Hammer
02-Every Now And Then
03-After 17
04-Its Just That Way
05-Freight Train
06-Taillights Blue
07-I Could Get Used To This Lovin Thing
08-Till The End
09-Thats Where I Belong
10-Big Green Eyes
11-True Love Is A Golden Ring
12-The Best Keeps Getting Better
The_Very_Best_Of
01-After
02-Big Green Eyes
03-Country Boy
04-Every Now And Then
05-Freight Train
06-Good Time
07-Hard Hat And A Hammer
08-I Could Get Used To This Lovin Thing
09-I Still Like Bologna
10-I Wish I Could Back Up
11-If Jesus Walked The World Today
12-If You Want To Make Me Happy
13-Its Just That Way
14-Laid Back N Low Key
15-Listen To Your Senses
16-Long Long Way
17-Never Loved Before (Martina Mcbride)
18-Nothing Left To Do
19-Right Where I Want You
20-Sissys Song
21-Small Town Southern Man
22-Taillights Blue
23-Thats Where I Belong
24-The Best Keeps Getting Better
25-This Time
26-Till The End (Lee Ann Womack)
27-True Love Is A Golden Ring
28-When The Love Factors High
Comentários:
Postar um comentário
◄ Anterior
Seguinte ►
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Postar um comentário